Wooop woop woop woop woop woop!

all of the above

I've had that bunnys backing up problem awhile... plus thinning up top, and my kids joshed me about it one too many times. I've threatened for awhile that if it ever got too thin I would shave it all off. Last night was 'it'.

whodat.jpg

hehehe.jpg

Really? Think about that.:rofl:
chrome.jpg

Oh, I WISE guy eh?? :wave:

Ned, just think of the tools you can buy with the savings of not using shampoo!! :D:p Lookin SMOOOTH!:thumb:

Have you priced Razor blades lately??? back when I was managing trucking, the Gillette loads were 'High value' loads... and were specially tracked from beginning to end. Driver had to msg when and where and why he was stopping or else...

we did lose one once, luckily it wasn't on my watch, nor one of my trucks... it was a $250,000 load plus the recovery cost of the truck... never did find the trailer that I know of.

Rennie beat me to it. Put a lightbulb in his mouth, and it's Uncle Fester all the way. :p Actually Ned, I think once the dome gets a bit of sun and doesn't look quite so "new", I think it's gonna be a good look for you.

I have a slightly different approach to saving on barbershop bills. :rolleyes: LOML trims the ends of my hair once or twice year whether it needs it or not. :D It ticks her off that my hair is not only longer than hers, it's curlier, too. :rofl: