Good Service!

larry merlau

well all this blank cuttin for those spinny guys has taken the toll on my large bandsaw. it broke a blade and also a lower guide assembly last wknd:eek:. i called the supplier i got it from and they told me to contact Rikon personally, and if i didnt get a response then get back with them. so i did so, well wasnt impressed when the Rikon lady, told me she would make a note of it and get back to me. there tech folks were all gone for the week:rolleyes: well i got back in touch with the supplier and they told me they would pass it along to there people and would get back with me, well they tried to call but i missed the call ,left no message so i was gonna gingle there chains this am and just as i was gettun ready to do so, i got a call, it was Rikon calling to let me know that the part was in the mail:thumb: so threw this small mishap both Woodcraft and Rikon, get a big ata boy for taking good care of a continued customer:thumb::thumb:

I got to say my local Woodcraft is fantastic. I bought a 14" Rikon delux BS there
got it home & after assembly found out there was something serious with either the bearings or wheels. I took it back & the manager didn't even turn it on to see for himself. He just took another brand new one & gave it to me. :thumb:

Rikon is like that!

Bruce

Rikon also makes a 12 inch bandsaw for a "large retailer" and their service is atrocious. I've been waiting for a parts replacement for 90 days now. Used to be that I would buy form this "large retailer" because of their service, but they will probably join Montgomery Wards soon.

DKT

well if i were yu and can i would skip SEARS and go for the Rikon personally! tell rikon your troubles and maybe they will get sears of there butts for the next guy..