Workshop Layout

I was wondering if you moved the router table to the left side of the tablesaw. For me it would be easier to use it in that position, just a thought.

John

Wood Rack

Funny you should mention that.... :)

I have been thinking about that a little bit, too. After talking to a couple people, I think I may leave the router where it is...for now. You know how it goes: plan once, relocate three times. :rolleyes:

Also, I am thinking that a wood rack will being going along the wall by the TS (to the right as pictured in the diagram). It will probably be about 18" wide, with four tiers for lumber, yet open on the lower 3.5 feet for carts and misc storage, like lawn equipment and the snowblower.

New Question: Should I take the time to level the floor by laying sheet goods on 2x4's, or should I just fit all the machines with leveling feet and deal with MY footing having to be on slanted cement?

Hutch

New Question: Should I take the time to level the floor by laying sheet goods on 2x4's, or should I just fit all the machines with leveling feet and deal with MY footing having to be on slanted cement?

Hutch

If you have the time, vertical space and money, you'll love the wood flooring. You can run some electrical under and/or lay some insulation in there. Helps with the agony of da feet a bunch~:thumb::thumb:
DP