Thread: Google Checkout - Anyone use it?

Question Google Checkout - Anyone use it?

Anyone use Google Checkout? Looks like it is similar to pay pal, but for sellers, there is no monthly or yearly fee. Just per transaction, this appeals to me as I don't sell something every month. Just looking for some info on it from you all...thanks in advance.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Yes, I used it one time. Worked great. No problems like I've had with PayPal in the past. They don't hound you with "stuff", just basically a way the buyer can enter their information and pay without giving the information to the company. Now to me, that isn't a big deal, someone is getting the information. I guess if I was dealing with someone I didn't trust, it might be more important. I used it that one time because they had something like 10.00 off for using it. But I would use it again, especially if I needed something and it was them or PayPal. Have I mentioned I despise PayPal?? Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bower View Post
    Anyone use Google Checkout? Looks like it is similar to pay pal, but for sellers, there is no monthly or yearly fee. Just per transaction, this appeals to me as I don't sell something every month. Just looking for some info on it from you all...thanks in advance.
    I used it once and am still waiting for my purchase... I've sent emails several times and never a response... looks like I'm just out the money.
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Ellis View Post
    I used it once and am still waiting for my purchase... I've sent emails several times and never a response... looks like I'm just out the money.
    hey i sent it to you didnt ya get it look outside its on the steps
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Ellis View Post
    Do you think this was Google Checkout's error or the seller of what you ordered?
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bower View Post
    Do you think this was Google Checkout's error or the seller of what you ordered?
    Don't know, can't get an answer from either party.
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

I've used it several times, mostly electronic gizmos, but I'm satisfied with their service.
    -Ned