2 bland birch bowls....

.......finally finishing up some of those crotch pieces I roughed out last winter. Both finished with BLO, no buff. I have an "art festival" in a couple weeks and want a variety of finishes......

First piece is my Jeff Bower chunky look....about 8" wide.:D:wave:

HPIM3481700x530.jpg

HPIM3486675x593.jpg

This wingy dingy is about 15" long, wings are 3/8"thick.

HPIM3490700x507.jpg

HPIM3489700x365.jpg

HPIM3491700x514.jpg

So blast away with the comments, critiques, and general "smart" comments!

the stratton part is just cool because of where yu came from, your name should be warmer now:) the winged bowl barry how far from the pith did yu cut it to maintain the feathering? and yu dont need to make the other one any heavier walls its fine just as it is:thumb: besides jeff has a patent on the thick ice cream bowls:)

the stratton part is just cool because of where yu came from, your name should be warmer now:) the winged bowl barry how far from the pith did yu cut it to maintain the feathering? and yu dont need to make the other one any heavier walls its fine just as it is:thumb: besides jeff has a patent on the thick ice cream bowls:)

I always thought you were a good man Larry, even though you like to throw skinny little pointy sticks at deer.

If you look at the bottom pic of the winged thing, you can see the pith of the main trunk on both sides. Feathering went all the way thru.