Why don,t they speek sooner!

Ron Roase

I recently made 4 picture frames (6x8) out of some black walnut that I got in a garage sale. Took a fair amount of work to clean it up so it would be usable.
I have 4 dogs,so I put a picture of each one in the new frames. When I went to hang the pictures up,Wife says we need to have frames for the 3 pictures from our 50th anniversary.....that was 3 years ago! OK I had some mahogany
that was from some old shelving. So I cleaned it up and made 3 more frames.
She even helped to hang them so they were just where she wanteed them.
Those were 8x10. Next day she sats there are 3 more pictures that are 5x7
Can you make these out of a lighter color wood. No problem, how about oak in Golden Oak color ..... Great,she says..... I make 3 more and hang them up.
Now she says,I like that color much better, can you just make them all like that. The word kill never entered my mind. If you believe that I have 7 other picture frames I will sell real cheep. I will post the pics later:D:dunno:

first of all its a woman, thats making the calls so yu as much as anyone are old enough to realize that yu can never please them,,, so just go get the wood and make them over and be sure to say Yes Dear with a artifical smile:):rofl:

Gee Ron, I thought everyone knew that you "ALWAYS" make Two of something and give her the one you DON'T Like first, BUT Brag on it like it's what you REALLY LIKE, and I guarantee she will like the other one better.:thumb: (At least that's the way it has worked at MY House for the last 48 years, 'course that may just be a Red Headed thing).:D

Gee Ron, I thought everyone knew that you "ALWAYS" make Two of something and give her the one you DON'T Like first, BUT Brag on it like it's what you REALLY LIKE, and I guarantee she will like the other one better.:thumb: (At least that's the way it has worked at MY House for the last 48 years, 'course that may just be a Red Headed thing).:D

I don't think that is hair color specific; I'm pretty sure it's gender specific.;) Sure hope the LOML doesn't see this thread.:rofl:

don't feel too bad ron, my wife pulled something like that a couple of times on me. last fall she took one look at the 12 frames i had made up to sell for xmas, and promptly listed the names of the people who were going to recieve them as gifts. recently, she said that we could keep the grandfather clock i'm building. i asked her if we had enough space, and she said we did, and we could put it next to the book case. since then, she said that we don't have the space any more (i don't see how, since nothing has changed:huh::dunno:), and that since my dad was dropping a few non too subtle hints, she said it would make a wonderful birthday present for him. just can't win some days....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ron, I'm sure that after 50 years you do know this is behavior normal for wimmens.
Sometimes it works the opposite. For 35 years we never bought a dining room set because my wife never liked anything we saw in the furniture stores. Could not make up her mind. Finally, we inherited my mother's and, now, that is what we have. Wife hates the set but won't say what she wants. Go figger.
BTW, sounds like ye dun gud.