Looking for some cancer drug info

please READ and think about this

to all concerned,,,, this is a thread that was intiated to get some info on a drug or drugs that may or may not help someones symptoms... this wasnt intedend to cause a flurry of heated words to fly... be it because of past expeirences or just the weather ...we all have things that get us rustled up but this isnt the place or the thread for it... so lets try to over look everyones words and use what we want to out of this thread, we dont need to have more discomfort than the disease already gives all of those close to it in one form or another..

to all concerned,,,, this is a thread that was intiated to get some info on a drug or drugs that may or may not help someones symptoms... this wasnt intedend to cause a flurry of heated words to fly... be it because of past expeirences or just the weather ...we all have things that get us rustled up but this isnt the place or the thread for it... so lets try to over look everyones words and use what we want to out of this thread, we dont need to have more discomfort than the disease already gives all of those close to it in one form or another..

Merlau,

You silver tongued Devil you!:wave:

Dear Justin,

Please accept my apologies. It was not my intention to offend. I can see that my attempt at discretion led to misunderstanding, and I should have been more clear.

What I should have said was that the rallycongress.com site is not intended to be a place to find peer-reviewed medical information, but rather serves as a means for political advocacy. Similarly, the curezone.com site also has a mission not directly related to the dissemination of objective medical information. You may be surprised to discover how quickly information, or even misinformation, travels on the net.

I'm sure you'll agree that any woman who is struggling with breast cancer needs all the objective information she can get. I would continue to assert that it's not helpful to send such a patient to a political advocacy site, and I'm frankly puzzled by your contentious tone, which seems to further detract from the goal of helping someone who's going through a difficult passage.

Yours, in peace,

Bill

Justin, while your heart may be in the right place you are so far off base on your attack against Bill Lantry, that I am shocked, honestly, I don't know where in the known verse you leaped from to get to slamming Bill.

Bill is one of the single most helpful guys I've yet to meet on the net, he is one very well read, astute individual, who is humble to a fault.

Justin, while you may think that you were helping out by attacking what Bill posted (but you would have to explain that to me, as I don't "get it" :huh: ) your fire is way, WAY off the mark.

I took Bills "Google" post what it was, showing me a search string of words that would help me look for information.

I find that often this is a very important key in searching the net for info, let me bore you with an example.

I'm making a Charcoal Grill for cooking hamburgers and hotdogs etc. Where I come from in Canada, we call this a "BBQ" (boy am I learning how wrong that is :D ) we basically have two kinds, the charcoal ones and the propane ones.

When searching on the net, I used the search string "BBQ 55 gallon Drum DIY" and got very few useful hits. When I found out that most of what most of the aficionados call BBQ is what we call a smoker and that the same group calls what I want to build a "Charcoal Grill" I had a LOT more success with the search, a LOT more.

My point is that the search string of words make a big difference in the results, Bill was kind enough to find a good search string for me, which was "Leuprolide Acetate breast cancer women" I'd been using "Lupron Breast Cancer" and mainly getting hits on prostrate cancer.

In the end, Bill's search string was/is very helpful to me and my wife in reasearching info on this drug.

Not being an American, I was a little slow on the uptake to realize that the the site that you linked to was an advocacy site, the info was certainly eye opening, but they do have a fairly strong aggenda, I'm not saying the info is wrong, but it is certainly biased.

I'd like to thank all that have helped, I've recieved a lot of PMs and such as well, but I'd also like for the attacks to end.

Justin, I think you owe Bill an apoligy.

Look, text communication is difficult at best, I find it very useful to always assume the best when reading something, if I read a post and I think "That offends me, that is one thing, but to think that the person wrote the post with the explicit design to offend, well, I'll not do that until it is proven to me, I'll always take the stance that if it does offend me, the offence was not intended.

Man, lighten up, you'll live longer! :wave: :D

Stuart Ablett
Tokyo Japan