Current project - display frame - Delivered

Well in the picks I thought you had made some sort of backwards SoCa table that the chairs where the table legs,:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I made one of those that we have used on the road twice and only inside.
What is the plan to hold them up in the wind?
And they came out real nice looking Rennie:thumb:

Once they are all locked together they become pretty rigid. Don't anticipate any wind problems as the glass hanging in them should also give them some heft. Am I thinking wrong?:dunno:

I have watched pop us blow away. Seen period pavilion tents ripped to shreds. And caught our staned glass display on its way down from the wind.
Oh and my wife spent an entire day not being in the tent last year. The wind keep knocking down our wall poles.:thumb: She didn't dig that at all:rofl:

I somehow missed this thread the first time around. :eek: The display panels look like they'll ft the bill perfectly. :thumb:

My customer is happy!

Finally delivered the display frame today and attached are the pics to prove it. The customer was very happy as we were able to have it completely set up in less than 7 min. Not shown in the picture is a cross piece that spans the opening (actually about 3' back) that ties the two sides together. Also not shown are a couple of "C" clamps that cinch the front stabilizers to the frame.
DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.jpg

as always, comments of any kind are welcomed.:wave:

Great job, Rennie. Once she starts doing shows with that setup, there's a good chance you might get orders for more from other vendors. ;)