The Orders Cometh.

Chas Jones

______
________Got some Jigs made and dimensions somewhat standardised to ease construction.____Click on images for larger view.
______

......Are plans/parts available?

Sorry only those needed in my shed Frank, :)

You probably have the bits in your shed,

scrap wood 5" X 3/4" X 3/4"
Brass bar, 9/16"-5/8" D X 3/4"L
7/16" or 1/2" UNF-UNC Tap & Die. ( & drill to suit)
3/32 or 1/8" - 1/4" - 7/16" drills.

Unfortunately without the benifit of a capstan lathe the brass bits are to time consuming to turn out in any quantity.

Chas...those are very nice. I do remember seeing those in the other thread but did not reconize it without the needle and thread. My mother sews alot and I would love to give her one of these. Are you selling these to us here? Can I PM you to get one?

Tom

Chas,

Methinks you are going to be very busy making those kits...especially between now and Christmas. Those are just great and so practical.

....You might have just found a goldmine. Excellent idea and execution, Chas. :thumb:

More like a Copper Mine Vaughn, they are a bit of a fiddle, could do half a dozen bowls in the time it takes to do a couple of these, definitely a batch job item to save setup & tool changing time.

.... My mother sews alot and I would love to give her one of these. Are you selling these to us here? Can I PM you to get one?

PM by all means but can't promise anything definate yet, early days, will keep you in the queue though.