Black Walnut- come and get it

Mack Bolan

I have literally tons of black walnut that I cannot use. I am opening it up for individuals to come and pick up what they would like to use. Please no commercial interests. I live about an hour NW of Chicago. All the wood is unsplit and ranges in length from 4 foot to 25 foot with the logs from 10 to 25" across. You will need a pickup or trailer and a chainsaw.

Almost all of it is straight lenghts, with some exception. One piece in particular is perfect for setting up for legs... It has to go... NOW !!!! You can IM me here ... I will give you address /phone/ directions. No charge for the wood.

I have literally tons of black walnut that I cannot use. I am opening it up for individuals to come and pick up what they would like to use. Please no commercial interests. I live about an hour NW of Chicago. All the wood is unsplit and ranges in length from 4 foot to 25 foot with the logs from 10 to 25" across. You will need a pickup or trailer and a chainsaw.

Almost all of it is straight lenghts, with some exception. One piece in particular is perfect for setting up for legs... It has to go... NOW !!!! You can IM me here ... I will give you address /phone/ directions. No charge for the wood.

I also posted this in the general section. Please delete if it is a problem.

Free Wood.

I also have one length of choke Cherry that I cannot use.

Mack

Man, I wish I wasn't more than halfway across the country from you. :rolleyes: Me and my pickup and chainsaw would be headed there right now.

If you guys are coming up ... bring a trailer to make it worthwhile. I can't believe that I am having trouble getting rid of this wood. :dunno:

I have a long list of people that want it for firewood... but I don't want that to happen.

well mack if yu posted some pics it might help but the first problem is aot folks arent gonna drive for 4 or 5 hrs to get there and find out it wasnt what they thought.. the sawyers are gonna touch becasue of possible hardware issures... your a good 6 hrs from me and i am not afraid of hardware but its along juant to go and find out i cant use it as i thought...take some pics and maybe i can make a road trip.. but its gonna hve to be something pretty good to drive 6 hrs for thanks for the help..also yu need to realize that this stuff has to be loaded some how and to transport logs across state lines isnt a good thing to do now,,, bugs/// and there may be a permit that can be obtained but i would need to ck on that..

Last edited: