Gawd, I think I am gonna cry, I got no friends.:rolleyes:

WTH(eck) is this new feature about?:huh:

says nuthin bout mah spellun thow. :rofl:

okay....been gone awhile and see some changes.:dunno:

says my friends list is empty.:doh:

Larry's the mod in charge of the dikshunary. You have to find your own friends.:rofl:

As people request to be on your friends list I believe you have to go to your member page to accept them. I have sent my request to be your friend:rolleyes::D

okay....been gone awhile and see some changes.:dunno:

says my friends list is empty.:doh:

Doan feal bad Steve, Ah doan got no frens ether, 'n Ah thot ever wun hear wuz mah fren.:huh::dunno:

Ah allus wunderd whut tha frens list akshuly did fer ya, er wuz fer.:huh: mabe its jest fer bragin rites, lak, I gots mor frens than u hav er sumthin lak thet.:dunno: mabe sum wun wil 'splain whut its fer.:huh:

sorry Mr Ashman i dont see the use for it either??? and as for the spellun in yur thread well i have only see you latly not them other fellas so am quit sure it couldnt be spread to them with out being in contact with ???? is there a doctor in the house to diagnose this ailment yu have?:rofl:

...is there a doctor in the house to diagnose this ailment yu have?:rofl:

No MD, but I have an MC for ya...

grammar_time.jpg

Steve, the friends list is good for social networking, but with this gang here, "social" means an event the ladies down at the church have from time to time, and "networking" describes what you do to get a fish in the boat after playing him on the line for a while. :p

"networking" describes what you do to get a fish in the boat after playing him on the line for a while. :p

Fishing......I used to have time for that.

....course years ago when I wuz a Yooper, we'd sometimes just throw a gill net in Lake Michigan.....it saved lots of time. :rolleyes: One time when a friend and I was scuba diving we picked all the perch out of someones gill net and tossed em in our boat.

......we'd a got shot if we would have gotten caught.

....course years ago when I wuz a Yooper, we'd sometimes just throw a gill net in Lake Michigan.....it saved lots of time. :rolleyes: One time when a friend and I was scuba diving we picked all the perch out of someones gill net and tossed em in our boat.

That was YOU!!! :mad: :doh:

:laugh2::rofl:

Especially in the area you lived. The law even was shot at.