well i got some chocolate today:)

larry merlau

well this time it was in smaller quanity but just as good of quality:) i had a pm from bernie a while back asking about some spaulted maple and so i made a post office run and got some headed his way.. added some some small stuff to make sure his box was full:) and it made it all the way to kansas without a hitch:D and he sent me a box back today, it was a chocolate coverd nut box,,sweet:thumb: and in it was two nice gifts.. one was a spalted bottle stopper so me and the ashman wont have t finish the next bottle becasue we dont have the cap no more and i got a nice pen as well that ws made outa some chocolate,, so i got spoilt by his gifts today,, thanks bernie and i can see why your turnings are in the gallery:thumb::thumb:

Good things happen to good people.....:thumb:

. one was a spalted bottle stopper so me and the ashman wont have t finish the next bottle becasue we dont have the cap no more

.....seeins how we drink from an aluminum can or iced mug.....what we need a bottle stopper for bozz?......:huh:

well this time it was in smaller quanity but just as good of quality:) i had a pm from bernie a while back asking about some spaulted maple and so i made a post office run and got some headed his way.. added some some small stuff to make sure his box was full:) and it made it all the way to kansas without a hitch:D and he sent me a box back today, it was a chocolate coverd nut box,,sweet:thumb: and in it was two nice gifts.. one was a spalted bottle stopper so me and the ashman wont have t finish the next bottle becasue we dont have the cap no more and i got a nice pen as well that ws made outa some chocolate,, so i got spoilt by his gifts today,, thanks bernie and i can see why your turnings are in the gallery:thumb::thumb:

larry what is the saying around here (no pics didn't happen).:D

Bernie's OK in my book, and you will be too...

...as soon as we see some pics. :rofl:

Ashman's right though, good deeds come back to you in one form or another.

yup there is jim when me and the ashman get together thingsd happen and not always good ones, but we always have fun...

Now that there is funny!:rofl::rofl:

Larry hope you enjoy them. It was my pleasure after getting a box of nice wood. It was truly appreciated. Love the little spalted sqaures for stoppers and the chocolate sure does make some mighty fine pens.

Ash & Merlau - and the box says "Mixed Nuts!" Is there a message there??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:huh: :rofl:

I'm gonna pass on the home brew bozz.....got some hard apple cider a while back, tasted real good, but the effects sneak up on right quick.....makes you do funny things.....might make me get out the Old Ollie lathe again :eek:

Bernie, nice work....as always! :thumb:

So cuz I am out of the loop, is this wood Larry sent to you and you turned it, and sent it back to him?

sorta like ashman, he asked about some spaulted maple blanks i had around here. so i sent him a bowl blank and some other chunks to fill the box, some chocolate and some more smaller chunks of spaulted maple. the shipped it to him.. he took and made those gifts for me as a thankyou steve.