Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: For my son Jim

For my son Jim

ONLY FOUR, COUNT THEM 4 WEEKS FROM TODAY TO THE BIG DAY ARE YOU READY

Ah, one of the many of great things to come you in life Jim. Everything just keeps getting better from there. No more having to think for yourself, having to ever argue with the one you love, and the night life...wow!

(I won't tell him if no one else does)

Congrats!
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Having met both the bride and groom to be......I wish them the very best of luck.

well jim i dont think yu could have gotten a better one one fine lady and yu know me. i wouldnt say she was if i didnt think that way..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Tom, the question is "Are YOU ready"

Congrats to the whole family
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

IM still thrilled about having a bride and all.(1978 I took that ride)
    IF it wasnt for her, Id never know what time to take out the garbage, who I have to pick up and when and where, who I have to buy a gift for, who I have be nice too, who Im not allowed to speak with that day, what Im supposed to wear, all the time, what Im supposed to eat, how Im supposed to act, and the list goes on.(obviously, Im not that obedient, but she still feels Ill come around)
    And she always reminds me, whatever she has is hers, and whatever I have will soon be hers.

GOOD LUCK and Congratulations Niemi Family!!!!!!!!!()
    Last edited by allen levine; 07-12-2009 at 12:59 AM.

now remember tom, these are the 3 rules for survival in a marriage. 1. you always say, yes dear. 2. when she serves you her best dish (you know the one, where beef magically turns into charcoal), and she asks if you like it, you say, yes i like it., and finally the most important of the bunch, 3. it wasn't me!

good luck, long life, and happy times!
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

Thanks all, Larry and Steve as you both do know she is a keeper and we are excited to have her in our family for sure
    Allen I think you got this marrage thing down on the how to's and Dan I will pass those words of wisdom on to Jim....wait you already have, at least as soon as he reads these words. Am I ready Stu well the LOML will be married 33 years in September and 30 of those years have been raising our children I AM READY Although I'll probably weep like a baby when he's finally gone

just wait until the grandkids start showing up, we better start sending the kleenex now...
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Noren View Post
    just wait until the grandkids start showing up, we better start sending the kleenex now...
    My Daughter already gave me 2 of them Dan, 2 granddaughters age 11 and 7,
    11 year old is getting close to the teen stages but is still timid , and the 7 year old one is GOT A LOT OF ENERGY she keeps us busy when they visit to say the least