For my son Jim

Ah, one of the many of great things to come you in life Jim. Everything just keeps getting better from there. No more having to think for yourself, having to ever argue with the one you love, and the night life...wow! :thumb: :D

(I won't tell him if no one else does) ;)

Congrats!

IM still thrilled about having a bride and all.(1978 I took that ride)
IF it wasnt for her, Id never know what time to take out the garbage, who I have to pick up and when and where, who I have to buy a gift for, who I have be nice too, who Im not allowed to speak with that day, what Im supposed to wear, all the time, what Im supposed to eat, how Im supposed to act, and the list goes on.(obviously, Im not that obedient, but she still feels Ill come around)
And she always reminds me, whatever she has is hers, and whatever I have will soon be hers.

GOOD LUCK and Congratulations Niemi Family!!!!!!!!!()

Last edited:
now remember tom, these are the 3 rules for survival in a marriage. 1. you always say, yes dear. 2. when she serves you her best dish (you know the one, where beef magically turns into charcoal:rofl:), and she asks if you like it, you say, yes i like it., and finally the most important of the bunch, 3. it wasn't me! :D:thumb:

good luck, long life, and happy times! :thumb:

Thanks all, Larry and Steve as you both do know she is a keeper and we are excited to have her in our family for sure :thumb:
Allen I think you got this marrage thing down on the how to's :rolleyes::rofl: and Dan I will pass those words of wisdom on to Jim....wait you already have, at least as soon as he reads these words. Am I ready Stu :huh: well the LOML will be married 33 years in September and 30 of those years have been raising our children:p I AM READY:D Although I'll probably weep like a baby when he's finally gone:eek:

just wait until the grandkids start showing up, we better start sending the kleenex now... :D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My Daughter already gave me 2 of them Dan, 2 granddaughters age 11 and 7,
11 year old is getting close to the teen stages :eek: but is still timid , and the 7 year old one is GOT A LOT OF ENERGY:eek::p she keeps us busy when they visit to say the least :p

Hey Jim all the best on the big day. I will be thinking of you while I drive 1800 Km east.

Wish your wife to be from me and Tom and Larry behave yourselves Eh!.

:thumb::thumb::D:congrats::congrats: I do this now because i will be out of touch for a few weeks.

Hey Tom you free after this.

Yep after child raisin for, well, 30 years, my wife and I will finally have the house to our selves :D Yes it will seem quiet and we WILL miss him, but it is time. And yes Dan there will be pics, I will even try to get a pic of Larry all purtyed up so Larry did you get a tux yet :huh: this is a black tie affair after all:D:rofl:. The happy couple just signed on their house today and we spent the day cleaning it and getting it ready for them. exciting times:thumb: Thanks for the well wishes

Larry, all purtied up?.....yep it happens, I got a few pics around here somewhere of the bearded one in a fancy suit.:huh:

Best of luck on the big event.....and may they have a long and blessed marriage. :thumb: