For my son Jim

Was just in the mix of downloading Bud!!

Wow what a day :eek: Monsoon rains ALL morning long, ankle deep flowing water thru out the grounds:( But then (with the help of Larrys anti-rain dance:D) 1 hour before the wedding the rain stopped:thumb: This was planned for an outdoor wedding and the bride said SHE IS HAVING AN OUTDOOR WEDDING rain or shine:eek: The grounds were well set up as not 1 water puddle and the grass was just fine to setup for the wedding. All said and done the wedding went as planned :thumb: The happy couple just stopped by to pick up some things my son needed for their honeymoon which is to tour Michigans upper peninsula (my family roots) and for the pic police here are a few pic for proof :thumb: 1st is the happy couple, next is LOMY and the kids and some goofy guy on the side:rolleyes: and last is my good friend and our ambassador Larry and me.

Attachments

• Jim & Dee's Wedding 005 (800 x 600).jpg
    Jim & Dee's Wedding 005 (800 x 600).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Jim & Dee's Wedding 015 (800 x 600).jpg
    Jim & Dee's Wedding 015 (800 x 600).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 46
  • Jim & Dee's Wedding 048 (800 x 600).jpg
    Jim & Dee's Wedding 048 (800 x 600).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Congrats to all!

I can concour about the monsoons, I was in nearby Wayland around noon loading up a piece of equiptment and I got thoroughly soaked. I was thinking about you all and the wedding, glad it stopped and tuned out to be a nice day for you.

Best wishes to the newlyweds. :thumb:

one more picture for the Ashman and all you other tractor lovers, the wedding was held at a working farm and they literally took the tractors out of the barns to set up. and here they are set up for display:thumb:

Attachments

• Jim & Dee's Wedding 002 (800 x 600).jpg
    Jim & Dee's Wedding 002 (800 x 600).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 38
Tom, you look worn out. You would have thought it was you that just got married. Jim does not look frazzled one bit. Congratulations to both of you.

Tractors at a wedding?

You never said this was a high class affair. :thumb:

Would you have said the same thing if there had not been any green ones in the picture?

Congrats to everyone involved. :thumb:

Larry, I didn't realize they sold flannel shirts with stripes. I thought they were all plaid. :p

I could have swore you were a "trucks are red, tractors are green" guy.

Well you are close Bill. The saying is "Barns are red and tractors are green." :thumb:

Truth is we ran a lot of different makes, as long as they serve the purpose intended and you got a good dealer/parts department when you need them....they are all good.

Tom, what kind of farming did those folks do? Looks like a pretty diverse bunch of tractors.

Tom, what kind of farming did those folks do? Looks like a pretty diverse bunch of tractors.[/QUOTE]

They raise sheep, horses, and grow at least apples & peaches. But I'm sure they do more than that.

congrats all around tom! :thumb:

i don't know if it's just that my eyes are tired (long day ya know), but it looked like larry was actually smiling in that pic of the two of you... :D