AWFS in Las Vegas, anyone? :D

Jason Beam

Who's goin? :D

I'm leavin' in the morning and should be there by about 5-6pm if all goes well. So ... who's gonna be there!? :D

I'm a little giddy ... i admit. :p:p:p:p

Not making it this year, Jason. The company decided not to send David to the show this year, and I wasn't too keen on being in Vegas in July again anyway. Have a good time, but remember - it's just another woodworking show.

Nancy

Aww bummer, Nancy! I was hoping to reunite with you, too. :(

I don't blame you for avoiding vegas in july, though. It's gonna hit 110!!! YIKES!

While it's just another woodworking show, it's the biggest I'll have any hope of seeing so it's a bigger deal to me, I guess.

Hopefully we can meet up again sometime. I had a great time with you and David in '07 :)

Not making it this year, Jason. The company decided not to send David to the show this year, and I wasn't too keen on being in Vegas in July again anyway. Have a good time, but remember - it's just another woodworking show.

Nancy

Probably a good Decision, Nancy. The LOML called from the Airport there at 3:45 PM Vegas time & said it was 109* F, and is supposed to be 111* tomorrow,:eek: & glad she was leaving to go to Houston.:D (I'll bet is isn't real cool in Houston either).:D

Probably a good Decision, Nancy. The LOML called from the Airport there at 3:45 PM Vegas time & said it was 109* F, and is supposed to be 111* tomorrow,:eek: & glad she was leaving to go to Houston.:D (I'll bet is isn't real cool in Houston either).:D

My sister in law lives in Houston and said it was 102 or 103 last week..probably same on the humidity level too. :eek::eek: