My Largest Commsion so far - Finished more pics for Rob

What a wonderful collection. The church is truly the beneficiary of some fine work. The true value of the heart and soul you put into your work won't show up on the invoice but it sure shows in the finished product. Congratulations on finishing it all up. Now you can stop putting off the calls from the church down the street that wants to keep up with the Jones's ;-) Great stuff.

Did you know they actually doing some upgrades to the white house right now. :) I dont think Don charges enough to meet the grade for that work. You gotta be able to inflate the price dramatically if you want to win.:D

Great work Don, could you show us a closer pic of the Altar please or a side view if you have one without the green cloth if thats what it is.

Rob, I gotta go by there tomarrow and drop off some stuff and install the Challis on the front of the Altar, I'll shoot some more pictures then.

In terms of the the Oval Office, I can always raise my rates so $1000/ hour...:thumb:

Nice job, Don. Did you tape your card underneath of each piece? I can guarantee you that down the road someone will want to contact you and none of the current people will be there any longer.

Just sayin... :thumb:;)

BTDT!

Rob asked for a picture of the top and side. I had to go over there and put the Chalis on the front of the Altar and pick up a check. :D While I was there I snaped these pictures. The Chalis and Host I turned some time back.
attachment.php
Rob, I couldn't remove the Altar Clothes but I did pull them back.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1694.JPG
    IMG_1694.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 58
Thanks Don. Just thinking aloud and for the future you should try and get a pro photographer take a bunch of shots of this furniture for future brochure to market your work to church organizations as well as for the web.;)

They sure must be happy with your work.:thumb: