Marty Flore

Thank You

Thank you for the warm welcome here. I have just dabbled in the woodworking aspect and like to further it. And this is the place to be, learn and ask questions. It looks like all are happy to divulge their knowledge that they have. Like the way it has been set up in different areas of woodworking. It had been interesting to read the posting and not being able to see the pictures. And now to see the pictures, some very very nice work. If I can be half as good with a finished project!!
Thanks Again
Marty:wave:

Hello Marty,

Love the avitar! How old are the pups? Welcome to the site. These are a great group of guys, and gals. Very friendly place. Look forward to your input!

Welcome to the family Marty, glad you found us and especially glad you are now able to see all the pictures. Enjoy the forums!

Love the avitar! How old are the pups?

The one on the right is 4 years old. The other one about the same age, she was a stray. They are both from an Airedale rescue that I volunteer for.
Looks like you have ADT as well :thumb: ??
Marty

Love the avitar! How old are the pups?

The one on the right is 4 years old. The other one about the same age, she was a stray. They are both from an Airedale rescue that I volunteer for.
Looks like you have ADT as well :thumb: ??
Marty

His name is Spencer. We also have an English Setter, Lila. The Airedales are great dogs, although sometimes too smart for their own good:rolleyes: I love the grin the one on the left is showing. There is a shop pets thread somewhere!