Thread: Woodcraft Sale this weekend

Woodcraft Sale this weekend

Thought you guys in the US would like to know of the deal Woodcraft have for this weekend, Free shipping and 10 to 15% off everything.

Anyone after a 8"grinder there is a real good deal on the dual speed Woodcraft unit.

Cheers
    Rob

Oops meant to put a link in

http://www.woodcraft.com/default.aspx?refcode=09IN07NL
    cheers

And are "we" aware that there is free shipping till tomorrow (7/23/09)??? I can take or leave a sale of 10% or 15% but start tossing free shipping around and I'm like the LOML at a clearance rack! Seriously, I keep wish lists of small items I would not normally order (due to the shipping cost being higher than the product value) and place them when free shipping is offered. This time around I am picking up some screws and hinges that are on sale and I noticed a router bit set for $2.50 per bit so I snagged that as it is cheaper than sharpening them.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Thanks I ordered 500 pocket hole screws.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

The free shipping ends July 23 (which I'm assuming means midnight tonight). The 10% to 15% off starts on July 24.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

I will stopping at the Seattle store this Saturday, as I am heading to Portland for a one day dovetail class with Gary Rogowski of Northwest Woodworking Studio. On their flyer today (August) they also had a $15 dollar off any purchase $50 or greater coupon. Did not notice the usual exclusions of Festool, power tools or Lie Nielsen. Just not available with gift cards or any other special sale.

Need anything Bart?

Got a big suitcase or can I just ride up front? I've never been in a Woodcraft store I have purchased a few things through them.& been to Rockler, Grizzly, Hardware SalesHarbor Freight
    Last edited by Bart Leetch; 07-23-2009 at 03:52 AM.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

I got an email flyer from them that says the free shipping ends the 27th So it should be in effect during the sale this weekend. I might have to get that grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Richardson View Post
    I got an email flyer from them that says the free shipping ends the 27th So it should be in effect during the sale this weekend. I might have to get that grinder.
    Barry, could we get the code off the flier? The automatic free shipping seems to end the 23rd but I've got a couple more items I would like to get next week.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

Glen, I didn't see a code on it, but I forwarded the email to your address in your profile.