Woodcraft Sale this weekend

And are "we" aware that there is free shipping till tomorrow (7/23/09)??? I can take or leave a sale of 10% or 15% but start tossing free shipping around and I'm like the LOML at a clearance rack! Seriously, I keep wish lists of small items I would not normally order (due to the shipping cost being higher than the product value) and place them when free shipping is offered. This time around I am picking up some screws and hinges that are on sale and I noticed a router bit set for $2.50 per bit so I snagged that as it is cheaper than sharpening them.

The free shipping ends July 23 (which I'm assuming means midnight tonight). The 10% to 15% off starts on July 24. :doh:

I will stopping at the Seattle store this Saturday, as I am heading to Portland for a one day dovetail class with Gary Rogowski of Northwest Woodworking Studio. On their flyer today (August) they also had a $15 dollar off any purchase $50 or greater coupon. Did not notice the usual exclusions of Festool, power tools or Lie Nielsen. Just not available with gift cards or any other special sale.

Need anything Bart?

I got an email flyer from them that says the free shipping ends the 27th:dunno: So it should be in effect during the sale this weekend. I might have to get that grinder.

I got an email flyer from them that says the free shipping ends the 27th:dunno: So it should be in effect during the sale this weekend. I might have to get that grinder.

Barry, could we get the code off the flier? The automatic free shipping seems to end the 23rd but I've got a couple more items I would like to get next week.