Going on holyday.

Hi guys.
Tomorrow I'm going on holyday to my in laws place. Small town of about 200 inhabitants no shops, one bar. Pretty calm.
I'll come back by August 3rd.

There I hope to finish the cellar door I started a year ago, it is almost finished, only some glue ups and final installation.

I'll post the whole process when I'm back.

Behave yourselves while I'm away:D:D

Well Toni, Behave yourself and don't create too much fun & excitement at the Bar while you're there, 'cause it's hard to be Anonymous in a town of only 200 people.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a safe trip.:thumb:

My hats off to you on your in-law infested holiday.. (how can you use In-law and Holiday in the same sentance?)

UPDATE! Thing are changing here!

Hi Guys.

It seems that things are changing here!, They have some sort or goverment sponsored computer lab with 6 PCs and internet connection for the use of the people. And it is free!! I just found it out today! If I'm able to upload pics and resize them I can start posting them from here!

The only pain is that they are used mainly for the teenagers of the village to play on web, and they can't refrain themselves from talking out loud and shouting when they just reached anolther level or win the game.

Maybe I should start educating them, should I smack them or just try to talk to them into reason first?

Hey Toni, nice to hear from you!

About smacking teenagers, it really depends what you have in your hands.

If it is a good fresh cup of coffee.....? Don't smack, good coffee is worth more than teaching them a lesson.

If it is a large heavy stone......? Smack away, the stone won't mind :D

Cheers!

Hi Guys.

It seems that things are changing here!, They have some sort or goverment sponsored computer lab with 6 PCs and internet connection for the use of the people. And it is free!! I just found it out today! If I'm able to upload pics and resize them I can start posting them from here!

The only pain is that they are used mainly for the teenagers of the village to play on web, and they can't refrain themselves from talking out loud and shouting when they just reached anolther level or win the game.

Maybe I should start educating them, should I smack them or just try to talk to them into reason first?
Speak softly and carry a big stick (That way they won't hear you coming):rofl: