Quote of the Week

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of the best descriptions I've seen off woodturning in quite a while. While it's not the complete description, it does indeed describe a big part of the adventure:

It was quite a blast, of course, I just kept turning and turning, and turning, but it was a totally different kind of flow than flatwork...Its a bunch of turning madness, it isnt anything but a man let loose with a chisel and a piece of wood.

:D :clap: :D

It was only a matter of time...Rennie and Larry, you could be next! :eek::D:wave:

I think Larry is gonna be a tough one to convert to the spinny world.....when he comes over for a visit, he doesn't get close to the lathe....reminds me of when I see a snake, I stay far away in case it may strike at me.

i always liked what raffan had to say about turning. that it turns loose the vandal and the artist in all of us. destroying something perfectly sqaure, making the chips fly, all the while creating something nice.:thumb:

i always liked what raffan had to say about turning. that it turns loose the vandal and the artist in all of us. destroying something perfectly sqaure, making the chips fly, all the while creating something nice.:thumb:

and to think that yu folks can sell it too, and apperantly quite easily...jist not fair!!!:rofl::rofl: