Long Summer

Reg Mitchell

Hi Guys
It's been a long summer here. I have been lurking and trying to finish the remodel of the liveing room. Just a few pics of how it turned out
liveingroomremodel009.jpg

liveingroomremodel010.jpg

liveingroomremodel011.jpg

liveingroomremodel012.jpg

liveingroomremodel013.jpg

.It is water based poly on everything. I really love this stuff. I got 3 coats of poly on the floor in one day and was still able to sleep in the house that night
Reg

Hey tod. Thanks for the kudos. I really like the remodel. I get to do the kitchen next summer. I am really looking fwd to that. But is will probley take all summer I have to take the floor up and probley re sheet the subfloor. :eek: But gotta do something till it's time to stop breathing. :rofl:
I have been working on the shaper the last few days getting it ready to start doing the doors for the cabinets. I gathered a lot of stuff over the last few years for it and just powered it up a few weeks ago the get the cob webs out of it. That thing is a beast and cuts so nice. I might make a few of the cab boxes this winter to help speed the process along
Reg

Forgot. I had to do a little side job too for the boss. She swears she saw farries in the yard ago I had to build a little for them too
liveingroomremodel001.jpg

liveingroomremodel003.jpg

liveingroomremodel006.jpg

liveingroomremodel007.jpg

Just wish they would learn how to sweep sawdust
Reg

Very nice work, Reg. Like Rennie, my fireplace is on my list, too.

I like the ferry house, too. ;) I'd better not let LOML see that one. :p

What is with the coins on the doors etc?

Vaughn said:
I like the ferry house, too. ;) I'd better not let LOML see that one. :p

I don't know much about "Fairies" but I do know how to spell it ;) :D

(sorry, but it is nice to catch the grammar/spelling Ninja now and then
attachment.php
)

This is a common mistake people make about Gnome doors and dwellings for garden Gnomes. Fairies are discribed in folklore as magical creatures that steal babies and substituting changelings, and abducting older people as well. These creatures pop in and out of sight through magic. Where as garden Gnomes are discribed as slow moving hard working little folk with a willingness to help in the garden at night.

This is a common mistake people make about Gnome doors and dwellings for garden Gnomes. Fairies are discribed in folklore as magical creatures that steal babies and substituting changelings, and abducting older people as well. These creatures pop in and out of sight through magic. Where as garden Gnomes are discribed as slow moving hard working little folk with a willingness to help in the garden at night.
I knew there was a misconception in there someplace. Thanks for clearing that up. Obviously this information is not fairy well gnome.