Thread: Sibling pic

Sibling pic

My brother girl friend died yesterday morning in his arms at the hospital after a year and half fight with jaw cancer. My brother Rod came up yesterday from Sarasota and my sister Sue and I picked him up from BWI and drove to Ocean City to be with Glenn the youngest of us. We spent the day walking the boardwalk and reminiscing of old. Glenn was so thankful we came down.

Glenn, Sue, Rod 11.5 months younger

I found out yesterday Vicky, Glenns girl friend gave her live to the Lord recently and Glenn re-dedicated him self.

My brothers and I are all self employed, Glenn repairs Appliances , Rod has a very good Large boat repair. And we are very close. Sue, well she is talking care of Mom and Dad and a husband who have severe neurological damage from Limes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0065.JPG   CIMG0068.JPG  
    Last edited by Dave Hawksford; 07-30-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Glad you could get together Dave. Those moments don't seem to happen enough when we get older and get preoccupied with our daily lives.

My brother is 10 years older than I and growing up we weren't very close. As I got older however we became very close. He passed 7 years ago this December and I still miss him very much. Cherish the moments with family, they can be over in a blink.

keep the family close dave,, sorry to hear of your loss.. but yu still have each other..make the most of it!
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

I'm glad he has good family to be with him at this time. And the Lord will embrace those who honor Him. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

It's good to keep the family as close as you can. I'm glad it worked out for you and your family.

LOML and her family are meeting this Sunday at the youngest brother's place. We will remember your family.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Sorry for your familys loss.

Rod a Glenn are on there way back and tonight is Crab feast time.

Thanks for your prayers guys. Family is 2 unto the Lord.