nature question?

larry merlau

ok i have been brought up in the local nature life... but i have been asked a question that i dont have an answer for...so am asking for some help. ok when some animals find a kill or make one they will mark it or disquise it. cats cover it with grass and such, bear will mark a nearby tree signifying ownership and may cover it as well, but what would reguritate near it? i have been asked this from a person who has seen it three times now. and while watchn tv last night it was brought up again.. but no answer was given as to what does it... so does anyone know what critter would do that?

a dog will eat until they puke and do it again.....i would imagine wolfs, cayotes, foxes etc. would follow suit but i`m only guessin`?

I saw that show. Didn't he say mountain lion? But, other than me after one of my wife's meals :rolleyes: , I dunno. :dunno:

The rangerette mentioned mountain lions, but not in connection of the reguritation.. I think she said they tend to cover their kill... and seriously doubt that the bear would have swallowed the dog tags, but it did make for a good dramatic license to start the story..:rolleyes:

When Nature Calls.... :(

I'm with Tod's Canine theory... :thumb:

Along that same line of thought.... Whilst cleaning out my boat, I stuck my head back in the bilge and discovered what Snakes do after they wipe out a mouse population....

And what they do, they do do well..... and do it smell! It Smell Well into the next subject you don't want to discuss over dinner....

Last edited: