Hollowing jig

Bill McQueen

Do any of you have a hollowing jig to sell (reasonable I'm on a fixed income). I'm having a hand operation the 14. So I can't make it myself. Simple design, or where I can by one. I got some pieces to do and I'm going to need to get alot of duct tape on my hand so I can use it at all. ( I thank God everyday for duct tape)

http://tnvalleywoodclub.org/Articles/hollow_cal.htm

Thanks Bill

PS I know I ask more than I input, but after reading your answers it's hard to add anything.

Bill, if I were closer, I'd just make you one, I've made my own and they are not that hard for me to build.

Shipping from Japan would be a killer :doh:

I have a home made one that works on my mini lathe.

Pay the shipping and it is yours.

Check costs from zip code 85544.

I'll be back home on Monday.

Carol Reed

I need a little more information to calculate shipping.

Size and weight

My Zip 72744 Lincoln Arkansas

I can't tell in what few words I know how much I applicate your kindness, it never goes unrewarded.

Bill

Does anyone know Carol Reed personally? I had my hand worked on today. I 'm not so worried about the tool than I am him. He'd said he would be back Mon. , and I haven't heard anything since. I'm hope he's alright. I (PM) him still no answer. Please if you know him check on him please. If he has changed his mind on the tool that's ok too. I have spoken to quick myself and bit my lip. I don't hold grudges Never have never will. Lift's to short.

Thanks Bill

Bill, I believe Carol in in the process of moving from one state to another, so chances are she's just been off-line. I'm sure you'll hear from her before too long. ;)

In case you hadn't gathered, Carol is one of the rare ladies for whom "power shopping" involves a router, lathe, or tablesaw...in the shop. :D She's probably forgotten more about woodworking than a lot of us men will ever learn. ;)