Amazing

Chuck Beland

Well 2 yrs ago my wife went to get into her car to go to work & she told me she smelled natural gas. I immediately called the gas company they came down & had to replace the gas meter. He was amazed the meter is on the other side of the house 40' away & we had a small leak. Well today she said the same thing again I called the gas company They found another leak in the plumbing that is from the meter to the house, this I got to pay for but he also did a leak test all around my neighbors & he found his detection meter said there is a leak with a average of 50 on the meter. Now they got to call & have one of those cars with the cones to drive all over this area to see how bad it's leaking. The gas man said they should hire my wife as a gas detector. :D

Moral of the story if my wife either smells or hears something you can bet your last dollar there is something to worry about. Now I just got to hire a plumber to replace the pipes. :( I would rather do that then deal with the consequences.

Chuck