Revalation....

larry merlau

The fact that yu can get to know someone yu have never seen only threw their words or their works is a major reality check..it either shows ones thoughtlessness or ones trueslef. when things happen to this person whom we have never seen, and it makes us have either good feelings or melancholy ones is something that makes human life a gift that cant be compared. to have our hands tied and only relying on friendship and or faith can be very unnerving and yet the other partner, if there is one has got the worst or the best of it. we have many in our forum that have and or are going threw some major life crisises..some are know some arent.. we should all take a breath and look at what we can do for another that may be worse off than us and read between some lines on where some really are.. to many times there are some that dont voice there needs and could use some support. those who read this and are one of the ones who are expierencing some tuff times.. please contact someone to lean on..ME and others are here for that very reason we are a family away from your immediate one but we still are family..and feel your pain and glee.

You are very right. And, at times, like right now, there are situations that make finding the best words difficult for conveying ones feelings.
And, as your post shows, exteriors rarely reveal the true inner person.

Thanks Larry!

I know that when my mom was so sick a while back, and we almost lost her, and last year when Emiko was facing breast cancer, I got a lot of support on this forum and from the many members here through private messages and e-mail and it meant a LOT to me.

When we found out about Emiko's cancer, and shared that news with you all, I was stunned by the number of people who contacted us who has also been through it, hearing the good and the bad really helped us out.

Larry is correct, if you are having some troubles, get hold of one of us and talk about it!

How on earth your heart can fit in your chest Larry?
Many of us share the same thoughts but you've been the only one who voiced it out loud.

This world and our lives are what we want them to be, either by thought, word or action.

Not thinking, not saying and not doing anything at all, is what makes things worse.

I'm glad that you think, speak up and act, and I'm not shy to admit that I've learnt a lot of things from you and not always related to woodworking.

Nicely said and done, Larry. If you keep on making statements That "Profound", we may need to get you Retired, and book you on the Speaking Tour around the country, 'cause there's sure a lot of folks that NEED to hear what you have to say.:thumb::thumb::thumb: