Picture test

If we look at the height of the view point, one could say that it was taken by a kid playing with the camera, but the the fact that it is very horizontal and somewhat good picture composition makes me doubt it.:)

Somebody stopped cutting the grass at exactly the property line?

Give this man the prize.

even though I dont cut my own grass anymore, my neighbor feels like in his raison sized brain he is punishing me by leaving that 8 inch strip uncut.
Its quite comical to see him stop with his mower, measure down the property line, and carefully turn or withdraw his mower.
The guy who now cuts my lawn got a good laugh out of it, so I thought Id post it for Rob Keeble.

Last edited:
My devious mind is churning up a suitable prank.......................this is too funny. Me thinks a person of that persuasion might be unbalanced to the point of being dangerous............I might purposely plant poison ivy on your plot and see if he mows it when it trespasses over the line. I hope he doesn't mow in shorts............How about setting up a bunch of those little plastic army men entrenched and ready to do battle. ..........:rofl: Sorry, I can't help myself, this is just too funny................:rofl::rofl:

My devious mind is churning up a suitable prank.......................this is too funny. Me thinks a person of that persuasion might be unbalanced to the point of being dangerous............I might purposely plant poison ivy on your plot and see if he mows it when it trespasses over the line. I hope he doesn't mow in shorts............How about setting up a bunch of those little plastic army men entrenched and ready to do battle. ..........:rofl: Sorry, I can't help myself, this is just too funny................:rofl::rofl:
I think that you should just erect a small sign that says, "DO NOT MOW THIS AREA". He will defy you and you'll get the lawn mowed.:D

Well how about another project for your list, a mini fence matching the current one :D with maybe a mini no trespassing sign :rofl:

also, I'm kind of the same way with my neighbors when I first moved in I was worried about cutting over to far and getting yelled at, but one time when we was both out I asked if it bothered them and they didn’t care at all, man I love nice neighbors.

Last edited:
we were ok neighbors for 15 years.
I knew he wasnt all there so I kept my distance, but I always stayed friendly.
If I knew he was having people over, Id move my cars out of the street and onto the driveway so his guest would have enough spots. If I saw his pail or cover flying away in the wind, Id get it and put it by the side of his house.
Things like that, polite stuff, courteous stuff.
Mostly just hello and goodbye, but we used to talk about plantings, since I used to plant tons of stuff in my yard, and he would also. I stopped, he stopped. I once used the side of my driveway to plant tomatos, 4 days later he dug up his grass there and planted tomatos. That was the day we realized he had serious issues.
Now I couldnt be more happy hes my next door neighbor. If I liked who I lived next door too, I wouldnt feel right turning on my machines early sunday mornings or late at night. Now I dont care. It works out great for me.

I was thinking along the same lines as Chris. Just build a little 3" high fence, scaled to match the other fence. Green plastic army men would also be a nice touch, guarding the fence. (It could have turrets for the soldiers to look out from, too.)

I wonder if people like your neighbor who have their nether regions puckered tight enough to whistle have any problems with irregularity? :rolleyes:

Wow, is he living there by himself? Kinda sounds like he's trying to "have something in common" to be able to have someone to talk to. Or he's crazy :huh:

maybe go old school and add a hand made catapult or a Trebuchet :rofl:

that is his fence. My wife doesnt let me provoke anything.
She's just too nice, can't figure out why she's with me.

I wanted to take some of the bamboo fencing and line it up on my property line hiding his fence, but the wife said no.
There are only a few people who fence their front yard, and all of them have either dogs running around or little children. Maybe 3 on my block, its very uncommon.