Thread: Its kinda snuck up on me.

Its kinda snuck up on me.

I remember like it was yesterday, sitting in earth science class, at a desk by myself, just a year or so from graduating, wanting it to be over already. A younger girl running late to class grabs the only seat left, next to me. She's cute but hey I'm already with someone and planning to get engaged a little bit after I graduate.

The rest of my time at school goes fast; I become friends with the girl next to me in E.S. class. We had flirted a bit but we are both with people we love nothing wrong with joking around.

I just got off the phone with my now ex-fiancée, how did I know from more then half way across the country she slept with someone else that night. Man I hate my dreams.

I almost died today. I was tired of life, but something stopped me last second from driving into the telephone pole. I don't know what but I'm glad. An old friend called she broke up with her fiancé after he admitted cheating on her. I can understand what that’s like.

Just had my first real first date, besides blowing a tire on the way to the restaurant and then my battery dying after dropping her off at her car, I think it went well. We shall see.

I'm moving out on my own finally, well kind of my GF needed to get away from her parents as much as I so we got a place together. Wonder how long it will last.

I can believe I'm getting married today after what happened last time I never would have thought it would happen.

I'm going to be a dad?

Today, I'm alive, I've been married 5 years, and my son is one month old... All thanks to a cute girl who was running late to class. Its amazing how one person and one small event can change your life.
    Focusing your life on only one path does nothing but close your mind to the infinite possibilities that surround us.

Think out side the box for the box is small, cold, dark, and doesn’t have cookies.

Yep, that's the way it happens. Congratulations!
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

it's amazing, when you look back at the string of things that had to happen in order for you to get where you are now.
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

Thanks Yea it is amazing, also another thing for today I didnt notice but that was my 100th post
    Focusing your life on only one path does nothing but close your mind to the infinite possibilities that surround us.

Think out side the box for the box is small, cold, dark, and doesn’t have cookies.

Chris, 5 years A , don't blink time flies when your having fun. Congratulations.

Its amazing how things almost always work out for the best.

It's called faith, I guess.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Marlor View Post
    Thanks Yea it is amazing, also another thing for today I didnt notice but that was my 100th post
    Weird quirks of fate, ............. Yep, those are the ones that seem to work.
    (I should know).

Congratulations on 5 and a happy family.