good news / bad news

Once again thanks for all the support. It is appreciated. It has been a whirl wind of emotions lately and I have been trying to keep her spirits up. Humor is always the best wepon against dispare and I put a huge smile on her face the other day when I suggested ( jokingly) that if she had to get the breast removed that we could maybe upgrade at that time to a bigger size. Just like I do with my shop tools, You know guy thing. It was what she needed as she started laughing and smiling again.

We are also getting ready for my nephews wedding next weekend, a big affair down at the fleet club as he is in the navy. We have had family coming in from all over the world so it has been keeping Janet occupied. That and my oldest son is getting ready to move out of the house mid Sept ( the day of her surgery) and Janet has been busy thinking about how she is going to turn the extra room into the long awaited craft room. I am looking forward to that as I can finally get some of the furniture and box's out of the shop and reclaim some desperatly needed floor and wall space. I also get to free up some rubber maid containers full of kitchen stuff and bed linens and towels that we have been saving for this day and taking up space in the crawl space. My son Tom asked if I could build him a coffee table like the one I made for our livingroom. I told him No!!, but "we" could build it together. :thumb:

Well Janet went under the knife on Tuesday morning and was home again in the afternoon. Really quite amazing the medicines of today. Now 10 days to get the info on the nodes but it is looking great so far. The doc said that she should rest and take it easy, do you think she listened? No she was up and back at here regular day when she got home. I tried to tell her to rest but she pointed out when i had my knee surgery I insisted on going to the trade show on my way home from the hospital. Ok point taken, Guess it is a guy thing :D

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that everything is going fine so far.
I believe that if she felt like doing what she did it means that the surgery has done her good.

Besides, I think it helped her to raise her moral to see that she felt well enough to do it.

Take care

So far so good!!:thumb::thumb:
I am sure you are doing it, but take extra good care of her for the next few months. She has a lot of support now, but in a few days or a couple of weeks, things will get back to normal for the rest of the world and that is when she will need you to say or do those little nice personal things to keep her knowing she is your #1. Prayers still being said for you guys. Laughter is a great and cheap medicine.

Thanks guys, I am expecting things to change in the next few days as we have already had a visit to emerg and the surgens office due to fluid build up. They don't drain the fluid anymore, just let the body re absorbe it. The new surgeon we had seems to get a great set of thumbs up from his fellow docs though as they all said how nice a work he did.

Janet is already talking about my surgery on the 28th to get my sinus's scrapped and how she is going to have to take care of me. I just can't beleive this lady. She is more worried about taking care of me through all of this and how concerned she is about me and everything that has been going on the past few weeks. I actually even forgot about my surgery till yestreday and i just prefer not to think about it right now. Janet needs all my attention.

Oh the helping my oldest move out went great too. Youngest is chomping at the bit to get into his room now.lol What a mess he left. 4 times over it to get the carpet cleaned and back to its original color. Thinking of changing it to hard wood after the kids all are out.