Gloat coming?????

Dan Lee

Ok you guys understand the excitement of a new tool coming

First photo is my shop before last Saturday

Second photo is after last Saturday

Soo whats coming update Sunday :huh: :D

I hope the PM is just off to the left out of the camera view, and I hope you are getting a lathe :D

BYW, this is not a Gloat, it is a tease :rolleyes:

Sunday your time or mine???

Cheers!:)

With the amount of room showing, it might be a festool system. After a serious presentation, I'm really thinking about selling Both of my table saws and getting the Saw and table.

Gonna have to wait for the Nova to make me some money, so I can buy it.

Bruce

Dan....when I make statements like this and don't produce...my wife accuses me of being a "big talker"....:D

This could be a problem hope the delivery driver didn't stay out all nite:eek:

Jim The PM found a nice new home guy showed up with a lift gate truck and we just wheeled the whole thing on intact. That was a hard decission to let it go I really liked that saw with old glory on the front

Delievery is today update later today not Sunday as I originally posted although I guess it'll be close to sunday for Stu

SawStop it is

Been contemplating this for bout a year.

Month or so ago I spent bout an hour crawling around a show room floor checkng one out and reading the manual. After accumulating a list of a dozen or so things that I thought made it a better/safer saw I had to go for it. The engineering that went into this is really nice:thumb: :thumb:

The dealer I bought it from uncrated the main part of the saw and put it into the moblie base prior to lift gate delivery which made the delivery really smooth.:thumb: :thumb:

When I ran 240 outlets in the shop a few years ago all I really needed was 20A/12AWG for the planer and bandsaw and PM66 but I decided to oversize and run 30A/10AWG just in case ... that decision let me opt for the SS with 5Hp

Well I gotta finish beefing up and getting the extension table ready to accept my router lift so I can install it and finish the assembly.

Woohoo :thumb:

Nice looking saw there Dan

Give us a review after you get the test ride done

The way you were straightening up the garage I thought it was to be a 911 turbo, Porsche is a tool too.:rofl:
Interested in your review in about 6 weeks. Will keep a look out. Nice looking piece, congrats!!!
Shaz