Reminder for the new members!

larry merlau

New Members
we are going to be having a vote coming up in oct.. for new moderators. yu need to be registered to vote in this election .. in order to get registered to make your voice heard.. the instructions are located in the thread i have put the link to.. so sign up for the up coming election we want you to have your say in this family oriented forum! this needs to be done before election day

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2603

also here as well...http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15518

If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
one hand washes the other

Last edited:
another bump, we got two weeks till election time:) and yu need to register before you can vote. go to the member forum and find out how to register to make your voice heard:")

just another reminder to register for the vote for the new mods coming up.. lets try to beat last elections number of voters:) so register and show your thoughts..:thumb::thumb:

I had a question about this...

I like everyone, and I don't think anyone that bids for the job would ever do a bad job so I have never voted. I always was concerned that whomever did get the job would see that Travis Johnson diod not vote for them and wonder, "what did he have against me?" Well nothing. I like everyone so I have never voted. But my question is simple, can the other half of the "out of view forum" show whom voted for whom?

As I said, I have never had an issue with a moderator. I get called on things and its no big deal. Every mod has done a good job!

as far as i know travis ,,there isnt any voting history shown to the moderators and i am not sure what all the admins can see.. but i do know that the admins come from jobs where securitiy is foremost and therefore wouldnt do any thing like a watergate or similar politcal wrong doing.. so go ahead and vote for whomever yu want and from my side of the world yu can rest assured that no one will know whom yu voted for..

now this is about 5 days away folks so if yu have gotten registerd yet please do so just becasue your a memeber doesn mean your registerd to vote..that is another simple operation that is explained clearly in the link shown above previosly.