Road trip

Al killian

Well I have been talking of getting away latley due to some changes and plan on heading to see the ambassador and planning on heading to edwards mo. either befor or after. Anyone lookin for a drop in let me know. OH plan on leaving here thursday or friday(sept 17 or 18) in the am and heading out. from their I have no other plans, just need to be back here in a few weeks to pick up on work again.:wave: See what Larry has started.:D

Last edited:
Well I have been talking of getting away latley due to some changes and plan on heading to see the ambassador and planning on heading to mo. either befor or after. Anyone lookin for a drop in let me know. OH plan on leaving here thursday or friday(sept 17 or 18) in the am and heading out. from their I have no other plans, just need to be back here in a few weeks to pick up on work again.:wave: See what Larry has started.:D
Looks like we're both heading towards Larry about the same time, but you'll get there about a week before me.

At first I was planning to leave in the end of augus, but had to many jobs lined up to leave that early.

Bob, will see when I get back from mi and mo how I am feeling.

Well I have been talking of getting away latley due to some changes and plan on heading to see the ambassador and planning on heading to edwards mo. either befor or after. Anyone lookin for a drop in let me know...:D

Coming across I-80 or I-90? If it's I-80, you'll pass within a mile of me, and a visit would certainly be welcomed. Let me know.

well AL bring a trailer!!!! and will pencil yu in give me a shout when yur planning on gettin close.. maybe i need to start chargin admission:D or trianing fees:)

As of now it looks like Jim is 3 hours south(Austintown,ohio) of me and from ther Head to see the royal one:rofl:(Larry), from there it is off to MO. From there I am not sure.;)

I figgered all along that the Private Sekter could do BETTER'n tha Guvment kud, 'n they din' need ta spen all that Stimulus money an now I no I wuz right. Ya see, tha Ambassador/STIMULATOR......, ie; "Larry", has got more folks atravlin 'n injektin money inta tha 'conomy than ALL them politik fellers. Jes think how happy all them gas stashuns, grocery stors, motels 'n sech air gonna be when tha "Famly memburs" git on tha road.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Way ta go Larry.:thumb::thumb::thumb: I luv it when a plan cums tagetha.

Norm, I am a true red neck.Ever here "bed in a bag"? That came from peeps like me who take a sleeping bag and a foam pad and it the road. I have a 8' bed on my truck and a cap. Room for about 200' of lumber under me and plenty of room for me bed.:thumb: Yes, the gas stations will be happy.

Tod, pm sent

As far as paying for the ink blot from larry, I am hopeing to trade for it.:D

Bill will see if I make it that far. depends on my body feels.

al if yu can make to edwards and got time yu need to drop down to tods!!!! yu wont regret it:) and norman i quess maybe i did start sdomething huh:)

I plan on it. After seeing some of his works and hearing you talk about his place and him. Plus all the help he has given me. I feel like it will be a great time. I told everyone on the waiting list for work that I am leaving the 17 th and will no be back till I feel like it.:thumb: