Hows the for a home

Al killian

This the shack I going to be buying if the bank ever hurry's up. This a tru fixer upper. The best part is, it comes with 9 acers of land. 7 of wich are hardwoods.:thumb: I would show pics of the inside, but do not want to be responsable for heart faluire.

1004913-3.jpg

Where is it? It reminds me of Oxford.:rofl::rofl:

This the shack I going to be buying if the bank ever hurry's up. This a tru fixer upper. The best part is, it comes with 9 acers of land. 7 of wich are hardwoods.:thumb: I would show pics of the inside, but do not want to be responsable for heart faluire.

1004913-3.jpg

Well it is in the town of Attica. I told my realtor I wanted something cheap and off the beaten path. So he found this and all for $25,000. Has a 400' driveway and no other houses within a half mile. Was looking at a different place but it fell thru. By next year there will be a 40'x80'x10' shop next to the house. The inside looks 10x worse then the outside.:eek:

No where to go but up Al. 9 acres is awesome, and 7 of them wooded :eek: Sweet. Now you will be able to have lots of great posts of the house rebuid and shop build. Gonna be lots of fun...............for us to follow, as you get to do the work:D

Attica? is that where the famous prison is?
I once stayed near Attica on my way to Buffalo on business years ago. The motel was right of the thruway and was full of just women and kids,,, must of been visiting Dad.:eek:

The land alone has got to be worth more than $25,000.
Sure sounds like a good deal. Hope the bank gets off their butt and comes through for you.

Are you planning to remodel the house?

Wouldn't it be easier to build the house as a part of the shop then mess with the old house pictured? You could actually be Living in it long before you could could tear out & remodel the house.

Not with this town. They have peeps in the office that still think a fuel truck has to fill up the windmills to keep them running.:doh::rolleyes:

Yes the famuos prison is only a few minutes down the road.

2700 per acre......free foundation, free septic, free well.....power already run...
even if the stickwork is a total blow ya` done good!
i`d put the shop together first too, small living quarters and build/repair at your convience.

al, I came across this tonight while searching for a lathe.
goodtradefarm..................com

Down near Olean, rt 17 southern tier. 26 acres, fully loaded woodshop, house, fishing ponds, out buildings, all ready to run, only 660,000.(maybe someone on this site is the owner)

2700 per acre......free foundation, free septic, free well.....power already run...
even if the stickwork is a total blow ya` done good!
i`d put the shop together first too, small living quarters and build/repair at your convience.

Yeahthis is why I am hopeing I can close on it before the frost hits to hard. I already have the truses,post and steel for the roof in storage waiting.