Hey Mr Larry M.

allen levine

I got my hands on a brand new Powermatic promotional sign today.
Its not a big mustard yellow plastic hanger, its an oval approx 3 feet sheet tin(metal), and Id be happy to send it to you. I thought of you because both you and powermatic have the same year of birth. (I didnt know how to connect a picture to private messages)

Attachments

• wood stuff 1274 (Medium).jpg
    wood stuff 1274 (Medium).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 56
Allen,
too cool, where did you drum up the sign?

Why don't you let Rennie 'Rucker' that along (that's a term that Jeff Horton taught me, means to shuttle an item along. so named because this fellow named Rucker would set up help to get tools from one place to another by friends who were traveling from point A to B , then B would take to to C...) to Larrie on his trip?

If you dont get it in a coupla more days, Ill call to verify delivery, I had a delivery receipt for 70cents.
I think I sent it either tuesday afternoon or weds afternoon, last week.
Parcel post, a little faster than pony express.(Ive never ran to the post office so fast to mail anything, but larrys more important then the rest of my mail)

ned, when I bought my lathe last week, I complained to him I never got my sign with my bandsaw, and that he should contact jet or powermatic and get me a promotional sign, and he happenned to have one.
I just called him, my lathe should be in by the end of the week, IM hoping thursday.
I think Ill have to rip out one of the back wall cabinets and build a very heavy duty bottom to support it.
No reason to buy a 200 dollar stand from jet since I can buy the lumber and hardware for 50 bucks.

Last edited:
Now that would be good! :D

boy howdy:) if that happened i would catch it from all sides.. the better half would be on me like a duck on june bug, and my frinds here and my enemies would gang up and try there best to get the upper hand.. wouldnt be a purty site:eek::eek::rofl::rofl: and i would blame vaughn first and then that dan guy then yu jeff:):rofl: