Hey Mr Larry M.

will deliver tommrrow called her up and she didnt have any more plastic bags so couldnt leave it allen,, but its here in my home town folks allen did him self proud fer sure:D:D:thumb::thumb:

Thank You!!!

well allen its here in all its glory and will look great in my shop:):D:D:thumb::thumb: and i even took a pic of it next to the pile of chocolate left overs..:D thanks again ..you will be hearun from me:)
tn_wood cut-9-09 003.jpg

Last edited:
Leftovers? You call those leftovers? and they are walnut? I'll look for the price of it here and let you know, or maybe I shouldn't if I don't want to get really angry.

well allen its here in all its glory and will look great in my shop:):D:D:thumb::thumb: and i even took a pic of it next to the pile of chocolate left overs..:D thanks again ..you will be hearun from me:)
View attachment 36851

I'm callin' shenanigans. :D That pic's been 'shopped. :rolleyes: :p I know the truth...it's actually hanging in your shop, but you don't want anyone to see how neat and clean your shop really is.

no lathe and the shop is a mess, havnt touched it in aweek or more.. and that pile is all above ground right now bart but in amonth or so it will under..whats left of it:)