Bachelor again

Frank Fusco

Wife went to a Republican Women's convention in Orlando and will be gone until next week. She actually bought me some food that doesn't look like frozen road kill.
Thought I would be kinda nice to her. Her 'puter printer, an HP, only about four years old has gone obsolete because our good friends at Hewlett-Packard no longer sell ink cartridges for it. The old ones she has left have been refilled so many times the refill people won't do them any more.
So, yesterday, I went to that cornucopia of all things we need, Wally World, and bought her one of those printers Kodak has been advertising. Refills are about half the price of competitors. Disturbingly, the box does not state the capacity of the refills so it's still a pig in a poke deal. But, she does have a new color printer with quality photo inks.
Mebbe she will forgive me for not making the bed. :rolleyes:

don't worry too much about the kodak printer frank, we have one and are quite happy with it. the ink costs only about $24 for both the black and color cartridges.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it does it still make noise?
Why make the bed? I clean the sink and do the bed 6 minutes before my wife comes home from a vacation or time away, hopefully she wont read this.

she might be mad that theres no aluminum foil left.

I usually sleep on top of the covers when she is away :thumb: all you have to do is fluff the pillows and smooth out the wrinkles. As a rule I never snuggle under the covers except the coldest of winter nights, anyway... :D

I went with a buddy to his hometown to visit, next day his dad (88yrs) remarked to him "Of all the fellows you have brought down here, he was the only one ever made his bed" I became his buddy but was well chastized by the rest of the fellows on the ride home. :rolleyes:

I can just see you with all the the wild parties and dancin' girls, Frank! :D

Back in my traveling rock band days, we had several motel owners comment that we were the only band they'd ever seen where all the guys made their beds every day and didn't leave a big mess behind. :p

I can just see you with all the the wild parties and dancin' girls, Frank! :D

Back in my traveling rock band days, we had several motel owners comment that we were the only band they'd ever seen where all the guys made their beds every day and didn't leave a big mess behind. :p

What was the band name? "The Rock'n Neat Freaks"? :) :rofl:

Be good Frank! I know when my wife is gone I sleep in the middle of the bed, do the dishes the last day, and eat med-rare steak all week long. :thumb: :D