Tomarrow is a calendrical anomaly. Got any special Plans

well i am safe i dont have anything that anyone would want now i gave the chocolate away and the better half, gave up along time ago so there isnt one thing of value to grab:rofl::rofl:

I'll bite. Is there some special meaning to the number 90909? Was that some Star Trek number or something like that? That TV show was 90210.

And in any case, shouldn't it be 090909?

Mike

Nothing special planned except to bow toward Mars shortly after 9am. After all, it will be 09:09:09 on 09/09/09.

Why didn't someone think of this on 6/6/6?

:huh:

They just mean it's the ninth day of the ninth month in the ninth year of this century.

Nothing special planned for me.. just SSDD
Yep, I understood it was a date - that's why I said it should be 090909. I don't know of anything special on this date so I thought the numbers must have meant something else. Maybe something from a movie or other story.

Mike

yeah, it counts meaning youre old and still got your memory, and thats a good thing. And you still have your hair, you have a couple of things going.
I think the hair goes first, I dont remember what goes after that.

I'll bite. Is there some special meaning to the number 90909? Was that some Star Trek number or something like that? That TV show was 90210.

And in any case, shouldn't it be 090909?

Mike

That's the point, Mike. It is nothing more than a meaningless curiosity. However, Yahoo news had a big story on superstitions around the world. To some people this is a big, and serious, event.
Gotta go back under the bed now. :rolleyes: