Best Gift of All

Rob Keeble

Well i debated with myself where to place this one. Did not want the flatwork guys to miss it so skipped the turning section just in case.

Been busy catching up with things since the computer recovery.

One item i have been delinquent on mentioning is a small parcel that arrived the week my computer was down.

Opened it up and I could not believe my eyes.

Here is what it contained.:eek:

Osage Orange Custom Pen Mack Cameron.jpg

Thank you Mack Cameron. Personalized and all Osage Orange Pen.:headbang::clap::clap:

This ones a real keeper and very special to me thanks Mack.

Now some of you might recall me turning a little ring bowl out of Osage Orange that I had found at the dump. I did not know about the wood at the time and asked for help here to identify it.

Well I sent a small piece of this find to Mack for him to make a pen with. I certainly was not expecting him to make me a pen with it.

Next thing you know in the post this pen arrives. Mack managed to 2 Pens out of the small piece ...dont know how he managed that but boy i am delighted.

As the mastercard advert says ........"PRICELESS":thumb::D

Just had to share this with Ya all.:thumb:

another fine pen you ole coot:) how many times do we have to tell ya that yu cant get rich givun stuff away:) that osage looks great on there and the name is very nice as well:thumb::thumb:

Oh but you ole crazy coot Larry, he will get rich in many more ways and the IRS can't even tax him!!!!! Very nice pen Mack, wow Rob, don't know what to say. Good to all, all around!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

managed to 2 Pens out of the small piece ...
Hi Rob; It's real easy, you cut the blank in two.:rofl:

I think your photography skills could be improved somewhat. Here's a better look see at Rob's pen.

attachment.php

And here's the other one that goes to the Farmers Markets for sale.

attachment.php

Hey Larry; when this one sells, I'll be ahead of the game;) And pay particular attention to my signature line. That's where all the fun comes from!