To those that are serving

I'll be wearing red today.
What's the meaning of wearing red today? There are so many colors (like pink for breast cancer) that people wear that I don't know what all of them mean.

And is red specific to today (9/11), or does it represent something general, like service to country?

Mike

[Is there some place where the meaning of wearing different colors is documented?]

What's the meaning of wearing red today? There are so many colors (like pink for breast cancer) that people wear that I don't know what all of them mean.

And is red specific to today (9/11), or does it represent something general, like service to country?

Mike

[Is there some place where the meaning of wearing different colors is documented?]

After I posted that, I thought someone might ask. The answer borders on political. I'll send a PM.

After I posted that, I thought someone might ask. The answer borders on political. I'll send a PM.
Frank replied to me. I don't see anything political about it but I'll leave that up to the mods to decide. Other people are likely to ask the same thing (even if they don't post) so I'd vote to post the link just so people know what being referred to.

Mike

Mike

I wear it to support and honor our service folks. :wave: