My season is packed

Lots of work, son playing soccer 2 times a week down in Va 2.5 hrs away plus hunting season is here. Not much time to even watch my favorite shows. I made the trip yesterday to Watch Jake play , wife and I left at 1 returned home at 10PM. Up till November its a go go go schedule, plus my oldest son Jonathan is getting married to Kira Oct. 10th.

Well got to get back to work.

well forget the work and just hunt dave. and go see your son play soccer half the time:) and be sure to ake the wedding free food and drink at those:D:rofl:

priorities need to be in order:D

Busy is very good. I did an estimate last week at the Nations Capital Building for a large gilding restoration job on a mirror frame. I am really hoping to get that job. Jobs seem to be rolling in and I am very happy.

Been there, done that.
If we had the $4.00 gasoline price spike when the kids were in school, I would have had to sell one of them to pay for all the chauffer duties. We lived in the country so nothing was close.

Yep. I was filling my van for $100 a pop twice a week driving to Va to visit my son.
I found some old gas receipts in a desk I brough in this week that were from 1967 one was for 8 1/10 gal $3.20 the other was 67 also 18 4/10 for $6.80.

I remember them days. When I started driving gas was about 25 cents a gal.

On the road again today to go watch him Jake Play. I don't mind the drive. I go through the hill of Va and it's a beautiful drive. I just need to watch out for deer. I hit my 1st deer last year ever down there.