Thread: Anyone in or close enough to the Hartford CT area

Anyone in or close enough to the Hartford CT area

A trek to the Connecticut Renaissance Faire is a great time for a reasonable price and well worth the trip. Chuck and I (sometimes family in tow) pack up most of the stuff that we make to go down there and play... I mean WORK and sell stuff. If any of you are so inclined, visit the faire and be sure to stop by the booth to say hello!
    Dragon's Paradox - ** working on updates ** Custom and One Of A Kind Heirloom Quality Hand Crafted Jewelry & Gifts

DSM, IA
    There has been a similar festival here locally this past weekend and the upcoming one, I had hoped to get out there, but won't make it. I have several friends that participate and have a blast doing it.

Have fun and I hope your sales go well too!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Lakeport NY and/or the nearest hotel
    Huzzah! wish I were closer, but I didnt' even make out to the local one up in Sterling. Hope the Marks, er faire-goers are appreciative of your work and you do well!

Amherst, New Hampshire
    We thought about going. Its a 3 hr drive for us. We may end up going to the Scottish Highland games up in Lincoln, NH though.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

ABQ NM
    Hartford's a little far for me, but I'll be visiting the Danish Days festival in Solvang CA this weekend to see my BIL and his Viking buddies. I hope you and Chuck have a good show.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

Floydada, Tx
    Sounds like a blast. Maybe I can make it up there towards the end of the show. Will have to see how things are going money wise and see how the old truck holds up. Glad to see you on here again