Where's Al Killian?

larry merlau

well this gonna be a first i think.. we got two road trips going at the same time. and there going in circles just like i did.. maybe i did start some epidemic:) if so i am sure when the dust settles that all involved will be glad they were apart of it so pics to come when AL arrives:)

Well it sure was great meeting you last night Al:thumb: Had some of Randi's super supper:D spent some quality time sitting around a bon fire talking woodworking:thumb: Even had a few silly pics taken for the pic police:rofl: Yep good time, and a nice evening sitting with old friends and a new friend:thumb: Enjoy the rest of your travels Al and hopefully will see ya again:wave:

he's gettun loaded:)

well we had agreat visit with Al and feed him so he can make his next leg of the trip, we even talked him into stoppin over to bruce shiverdecker's for a delivery so expect a tall handsom fella knocking on your door sometime sunday bruce bring gifts:):thumb::thumb::thumb:

tn_killian-9-09-plane 001.jpg
Al came bringing gifts too:) he gave me a 51/2 baily plane in great shape almost as old as me:)

tn_killian-9-09-plane 002.jpg
And we had the traditional handshake with a grin as well over the very nice gesture:D

tn_killian-9-09-plane 003.jpg
and jon we got wood for you, and there's some of that awful cherry for you tod:) as well as a box of chocolate for bruce.. so Al is loaded for the next leg and we can just set back and jaw fer a bit cuz we got our work all done now:)

Those flat rate boxes work internationally? :huh:

Yeah Art they do work to our part of the woods and they come through the post with no broker hassles. Wish a few of the websites would used these then shipping to Canada would be a whole lot cheaper and easier.

Hey guys you look like you had a great visit there.:thumb::D

Now Larry it looks like the shoemaker has no shoes so to speak. I guess you need to use some of that there wood you have to make some nice benches for that porch. ;):) Then when visitors come there is something to sit on.:)

Guess Al spoilt you with that nice plane.Good for you Al. :thumb: Boy the folks down the road are sure in for some special treats.

Hey Mac I see that box has your name on it. Hope you watching.

Thanks for sharing the visit guys. Looks like a great time was had by all.
Al be prepared to put some weight on in this trip.:rofl::rofl:

well rob and the rest of you folks,, we got Al off to the next destination.. even loaned him "Henretta" GPS with the next 3 stops in there already:) she has been down some of the same trails before and will get him there for sure.. when she is done on his journey, he will just box her up and send her back home:thumb: had great visit and i am sure those in his travels will as well.. family vistun family who could ask for more:)? tonight he gets steak at jon's wish i were with him we got hot dogs..Al ate all the good stuff:rofl:

half that load comes out at jons,, but dont tell him ok:) and the rest goes farther south. and so hes got a bed fer the night at jons and tomroww he has a bed there too.. jim,, we was watchun out fer him:):thumb:

just got confirmation that Al is in indiana safly and fixun to eat some steak:)

Last edited:
Well I guess Jonathan is in for his first family shop visitor.:D:thumb: He knows the drill by now so we should be seeing pics soon of those great steaks you mention Larry.

I just laughed when i heard you mention "Henrietta" and the GPS. I borrowed one of those last year when i took the mother in law out to Mont Tremblant. I called her Doris. Boy after a while i was talking to Doris and a short while later telling here to shut the you know what up. Dont do much good when you change your route and know you right but Doris says you going the wrong way turn around. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I guess Jonathan is in for his first family shop visitor.:D:thumb: He knows the drill by now so we should be seeing pics soon of those great steaks you mention Larry.

I just laughed when i heard you mention "Henrietta" and the GPS. I borrowed one of those last year when i took the mother in law out to Mont Tremblant. I called her Doris. Boy after a while i was talking to Doris and a short while later telling here to shut the you know what up. Dont do much good when you change your route and know you right but Doris says you going the wrong way turn around. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mines called "Alice"
Now where are those pictures Jon