Where's Al Killian?

Thanks for coming down and also the helping hand on the cabinets Al. :thumb:

Al at work :huh:

tn_Al Killian 001.jpg

Al in shop

tn_Al Killian 002.jpg
tn_Al Killian 003.jpg

hey yu can do better than that get vanessa out there to take a group shot tod:) and at least we know he has got this far safe and sound..:) he didnt spread no untruthful stories did he:)

Every picture I've seen of Al looks like he's glowering at the camera. Hey, Al, can't you smile occasionally. You really don't look like you're having much fun.

I just want to know if tod turned all those legs by hand without any duplicating machines.
A nicely organized(and big) looking shop Mr. clardy.
see if next time you can have al move to the side so we can see the shop better.Oh, wait, this is al's thread.(only joshing al, glad to read your trip is going well and safe)

Last edited:
he does smile but it takes awhile to get it out:) i seen it after a bit of deep conversations over the camp fire:) and allen yur got lucky yu saw that much, most dont get past the dogs,,:)

Man, that pic that Steve posted showing Al at work nearly made ME break out in a sweat. I just can't imagine how someone could keep up with a whirlwind like that. :p A real workin' machine, I tell ya. :rofl:

Glad to see the rains haven't washed any of you guys down there away. :thumb:

And much to my disappointment, Al is going to have to by-pass my place on his way back to NY... something about having to go back to work.. don't know what this is.. some four letter word I think.......:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, just got home after drivin part of yesterday and all Today. Got a custumer that is drivin me nuts and kept callin,so I decide to head back early and finish his floor and trim. The final bill will include a charge for ruining my trip. I did have fun and enjoyed the short trip. Who knows I migth do a winter trip of the southern area goin form tenn thru ozarks.:D I was lucky as Tod had nowork goin on when I was there other then a little repair work. OK, i am off to bed. That homeonwer is going to get rude wake up call at 6:00 am when me and my floor crew show up ready for work.:D:rofl::rofl: Plus I am sore from drivin over 15 hours to get home.

Al, it was great to meet you in the flesh, if ever over this way again, feel free to crash on the couch! Heck, after May 15th, will have a spare bedroom upstairs! Hope you felt at home and had a good time. Should have thought ahead and sent big bandit with you to Tod's. Sent him a pm. Glad to hear you got home safe, hope your trip was all or more than you expected!!!

Shame you had to end your tour early Al, darn customers:rolleyes:. Well it is job security:) Hope you enjoyed your journey and happy it was a safe trip. It was good meeting you also, and as said before, any time your in the area just let me know:thumb:

Al,
If you do make that trip this winter, the invite is still open... you'll find the snow a little less here in TN... We had about 3 inches for 3 days in January.. otherwise, pretty nice in these parts.

Every picture I've seen of Al looks like he's glowering at the camera. Hey, Al, can't you smile occasionally. You really don't look like you're having much fun.

I do smile. It is just that I have alot on my mind. This was the main reason for the trip. I found barley soda helps bring it out or a good talk w/ a few family members.:)

Chuck, You definetly on my list for the next trip.