Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wimmins

wimmins

Last night, about 4 a.m. I woke suddenly, the house was blazing hot and I smelled something from high heat. I thought the house was on fire. Got up, looked around, followed to where the heat got hottest and found that my wife had left the oven on all night.
    I turned it off and opened the house to air out and cool off.
    Next morning I said to her, "You left the oven on all night." She responded angrily, "Yes." Yes? She knew.
    I said, "It felt like the house was burning down and much electricity was wasted."
    She said, "Yes, I know."
    Then she got mad at me.
    I'm in trouble because she left the oven on all night.
    Wimmins........
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Women are difficult to understand, I wonder why...
    Best regards,
    Toni

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    web site:http://www.toniciuraneta.com
    I also dream of a shop with north light where my hands can be busy, my soul rest and my mind wander...

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Ciuraneta View Post
    Women are difficult to understand, I wonder why...
    Just 'cause they can.

A joke.. a guy picked up a bottle on the beach, rubbed the sand off and out popped a Genie. The genie said, you've freed me from the bottle, but I can only give you one wish..

The guy said I want a bridge from here to Hawaii.
    The Genie said- that's hard, there's a lot of logistics, water depth, tides, and such... don't you have another wish.

The guy said - I want to understand women.

The Genie said - you want that bridge with two lanes or four.
    Last edited by Chuck Ellis; 09-20-2009 at 08:36 PM.
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

so Frank, what is it she was trying to do?

Our electric is cheaper at night, so we run the oven on self-clean during the night, but it's all programmable - shuts off by itself.

Was there some logical reason for Mrs. Fusco's actions?

Quote Originally Posted by ken werner View Post
    so Frank, what is it she was trying to do?

Our electric is cheaper at night, so we run the oven on self-clean during the night, but it's all programmable - shuts off by itself.

Was there some logical reason for Mrs. Fusco's actions?
    Mrs. Fusco and logical reason?

Actually, it was the self cleaning thing but it did not shut off.
    This should never be done unattended.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

A guy asks his girl to marry him. She says NO!
    So he went fishing, hunting, and played golf and lived happily ever after!

Tony, BCE '75

Faith, Hope & Charity

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Three guy decide to go on a fishing trip. When one of em tells his wife she lays down the law and says no way.
    On friday when the other two get up to the lake they find him already there. They said I thought you couldn't come. He said I been here since wed. He went on to say that later that evening his wife come out of the bedroom in a sexy nighty and takes him buy the hand into the bedroom. The rooms is filled with candles and there are handcuffs on the bed. She sayd "Do with me whatever you want" So I handcuffed her to the bed and here I am.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Walking through a cemetary I came upon a man crying and wailing at a headstone. "It's so unfair, why did you have to die so young?" Looking at the name on the headstone I thought it was his brother. I offered my condolences whereby he told me, "he wasn't my brother, he was my wife's first husband."

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

sorry, I like Frank, hes been a huge help to me with all the dumb questions I send him, but Im going with his wife on this one.
    Sorry frank.
    There are erasers on pencils, everyone makes mistakes.
    Maybe consider yourself very lucky she didnt say to you, oh, so maybe I shouldnt be using the oven anymore, why dont you start cooking dinner every night frank. Oh, and frank, I think the other night I left the dryer running, maybe you should handle the laundry as well. and wow, How could i forget, I left the vacuum on weds, maybe you should take up the house cleaning as well, Im so clumsy. If you need any help, well, Ill be at my friends house or at the bowling alley, or getting my nails done. Sorry frank, but Im sure youll handle the cleaning and cooking and laundry much better than me.

this is why I never tell my wife when she does anything wrong in my eyes. as far as any issues concerning kitchens, or any other room. Peace is nice.