wimmins

Frank Fusco

:bang: :bang:
Last night, about 4 a.m. I woke suddenly, the house was blazing hot and I smelled something from high heat. I thought the house was on fire. Got up, looked around, followed to where the heat got hottest and found that my wife had left the oven on all night.
I turned it off and opened the house to air out and cool off.
Next morning I said to her, "You left the oven on all night." She responded angrily, "Yes." Yes? She knew.
I said, "It felt like the house was burning down and much electricity was wasted."
She said, "Yes, I know."
Then she got mad at me.
I'm in trouble because she left the oven on all night. :huh:
Wimmins........ :confused:

Women are difficult to understand, I wonder why...:D

Just 'cause they can. :rofl:

A joke.. a guy picked up a bottle on the beach, rubbed the sand off and out popped a Genie. The genie said, you've freed me from the bottle, but I can only give you one wish..

The guy said I want a bridge from here to Hawaii.
The Genie said- that's hard, there's a lot of logistics, water depth, tides, and such... don't you have another wish.

The guy said - I want to understand women.

The Genie said - you want that bridge with two lanes or four.

Last edited:
so Frank, what is it she was trying to do?

Our electric is cheaper at night, so we run the oven on self-clean during the night, but it's all programmable - shuts off by itself.

Was there some logical reason for Mrs. Fusco's actions?

so Frank, what is it she was trying to do?

Our electric is cheaper at night, so we run the oven on self-clean during the night, but it's all programmable - shuts off by itself.

Was there some logical reason for Mrs. Fusco's actions?

Mrs. Fusco and logical reason? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually, it was the self cleaning thing but it did not shut off.
This should never be done unattended.

Three guy decide to go on a fishing trip. When one of em tells his wife she lays down the law and says no way.
On friday when the other two get up to the lake they find him already there. They said I thought you couldn't come. He said I been here since wed. He went on to say that later that evening his wife come out of the bedroom in a sexy nighty and takes him buy the hand into the bedroom. The rooms is filled with candles and there are handcuffs on the bed. She sayd "Do with me whatever you want" So I handcuffed her to the bed and here I am.

Walking through a cemetary I came upon a man crying and wailing at a headstone. "It's so unfair, why did you have to die so young?" Looking at the name on the headstone I thought it was his brother. I offered my condolences whereby he told me, "he wasn't my brother, he was my wife's first husband."

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

sorry, I like Frank, hes been a huge help to me with all the dumb questions I send him, but Im going with his wife on this one.
Sorry frank.
There are erasers on pencils, everyone makes mistakes.
Maybe consider yourself very lucky she didnt say to you, oh, so maybe I shouldnt be using the oven anymore, why dont you start cooking dinner every night frank. Oh, and frank, I think the other night I left the dryer running, maybe you should handle the laundry as well. and wow, How could i forget, I left the vacuum on weds, maybe you should take up the house cleaning as well, Im so clumsy. If you need any help, well, Ill be at my friends house or at the bowling alley, or getting my nails done. Sorry frank, but Im sure youll handle the cleaning and cooking and laundry much better than me.

this is why I never tell my wife when she does anything wrong in my eyes. as far as any issues concerning kitchens, or any other room. Peace is nice.

I'm safe from issues like this one. My wife doesn't even know how to turn on our ovens. Seriously. :rolleyes: it's a dual oven with a touch panel for controls, and she wouldn't have the slightest clue what buttons to push. I guess she could leave a burner lit on the gas stovetop, but the chances of her actually cooking something on the stove are pretty slim as long as the microwave is working. :p I'm not a great cook, but I'm the best I've got. :rofl:

She cleans a mean house, though. :thumb:

sorry, I like Frank, hes been a huge help to me with all the dumb questions I send him, but Im going with his wife on this one.
Sorry frank.
There are erasers on pencils, everyone makes mistakes.
Maybe consider yourself very lucky she didnt say to you, oh, so maybe I shouldnt be using the oven anymore, why dont you start cooking dinner every night frank. Oh, and frank, I think the other night I left the dryer running, maybe you should handle the laundry as well. and wow, How could i forget, I left the vacuum on weds, maybe you should take up the house cleaning as well, Im so clumsy. If you need any help, well, Ill be at my friends house or at the bowling alley, or getting my nails done. Sorry frank, but Im sure youll handle the cleaning and cooking and laundry much better than me.

this is why I never tell my wife when she does anything wrong in my eyes. as far as any issues concerning kitchens, or any other room. Peace is nice.

I won't go into details. Just that it wouldn't happen here. Don't worry, after 45 years we are still OK. Except for her lousy cat. ;)

I bought my wife a mood ring.
When she is happy it turns green
When sh is unhappy it leaves red mark on my forehead.

Actually she ain't all bad. She just plopped a piece of fresh homemade from scratch chocolate cake with peanut butter icing in front of me

a funny true story....

to start out with, my wife is from colombia (not spelled with a u), and we are working our way through the fun of learning english.:thumb: now don't get me wrong, there are times when living in a bilingual (that's 2 languages larry:D) household, that there are some really funny moments. one of them happened while we were out at a local resteraunt last saturday, and she had spent the previous hours learning the meaning of the words (and using them in sentences) loose, and tight. while we were waiting for our lunch, we were going over various ways of using the words she had just learned. then she asked me in spanish, que es la contra de loose? (what is the opposite of loose?(didn't want to lose you there larry:D)). now i gave it about 2 or 3 seconds of thought, and answered, oscuro (dark). after a moment or two, she started laughing because she knew that she was the victim of a gotcha. the key to this was that luz (light) is pronounced the same as loose.