10yrs and counting...

Jeff Bower

Today marks the 10th anniversary of me marrying the LOML (We've been together for almost 17yrs...but I didn't want to rush into anything....:D)

...we will be celebrating by her going to see The Dave Matthews Band with her sisters and me staying in with our daughter..:huh:

Today marks the 10th anniversary of me marrying the LOML (We've been together for almost 17yrs...but I didn't want to rush into anything....:D)

...we will be celebrating by her going to see The Dave Matthews Band with her sisters and me staying in with our daughter..:huh:
Congratulations Jeff!:thumb::thumb:

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Jeff!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Must be something about the number seven, my wife and I dated for seven days, went steady for seven weeks, engaged seven months plan on being married 70 years. This is 26.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Jeff!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Must be something about the number seven, my wife and I dated for seven days, went steady for seven weeks, engaged seven months plan on being married 70 years. This is 26.
Well LOML and I met at thanksgiving, got engaged at christmas and we were married at easter. The was over 36 years ago.:D

Congrats Jeff and many more to come.:thumb:

Best wishes Jeff. :thumb:

We made 8 years this year. Second time for both of us, after bitter divorces and long time being single again. We are very happy and hoping to continue for many years to come.

These days it's real good to hear about couples like Jeff, and the rest of you. Makes being married seem like the right thing to do.

WTG Jeff. :wave:

Aloha, Tony