10yrs and counting...

Congrats to both of you, Jeff. :congrats:

LOML and I were together 10 years before we got married. She agreed to marry me 5 years into the relationship, and it took the next 5 to line up the logistics, since there were a number of things that needed to happen before we could move in together.

Congradulations Jeff...

Myself I am coming up on 4/14. The slash is due to a divorce from the first one, but since there was only 10 months between the two wives...and it was within the same year...that gives me the unique slash! Sucker for punishment I guess.

No nasty divorce on my part though. No lawyers, just figured everything out and who was going to get what, then a little R&R one last time before going to the courthouse where the judge said it was the most amicable divorce he had seen in a long time. A little hug, a kiss good bye and $11 dollars later it was on to number two (who incidentally does not like being referred to as number two) :rofl:

Congratulations Jeff and to everyone that has had a long marraige. Janet and I are both on our second marraige. Janets husband was taken from her after 16 yrs and mine is still around somewhere in the yukon last I heard. It is one year marraige for us and when Janet was in the hospital recently the nuses told us that we sounded like we had been married for years and was shocked to hear that it had only been 1. I love her and for some reason she puts up with me :rofl: I am hoping that we are granted a long time together as many of you have had.

Even though we weren't together on our anniversary, we had a great weekend. My daughter and I had a great evening out on the town Friday while LOML was hootin and hollering with Dave Matthews.

I got 4hrs of uninterrupted shop time Saturday...that has got to be the longest ever for me! Saturday night we enjoyed watching the Hawkeyes beat up on the Nitney Lions with friends and a few cold ones. :wave: