Guess What, It's Friday So anybody got any plans ?

Saturday I need to go get a couple of yards of bark for my parents and spread it around their yard as directed.

Sunday, my brother and I are going on the "Oyster Run". This is a motorcycle event in Anacortes, WA. A quaint (?) small town about 2 1/2 hours from me that is generally acknowledged as the gateway to the San Juan Islands.

Having never been to a motorcycle rally before, I'm not really sure what to expect. I suspect (hope) it will closer the movie "Wild Hogs" than Sturgis. :D

Last edited:
Heading to Ava, Mo to see my wife's grandparents for the day Saturday. Have my 12th anniversary on Sunday. Guess I better go buy a card tonight. :D

...at least I remembered. ;)

i'll be oiling the last of the cheeseboards, and cutting boards. other than that, taking my lead from the ambassador, and just loafing around for a change (with my wife's permission). :D

Sunday, my brother and I are going on the "Oyster Run". This is a motorcycle event in Anacortes, WA. A quaint (?) small town about 2 1/2 hours from me that is generally acknowledged as the gateway to the San Juan Islands.

Having never been to a motorcycle rally before, I'm not really sure what to expect. I suspect (hope) it will closer the movie "Wild Hogs" then Sturgis. :D

Have a good ride, Peter. Looks like they are still projecting good weather for Sunday. I think you will find that it will be closer to "Wild Hogs". The reason I know? Because all the hog riders at work who go, fit that profile.

Just be careful out there.

Thanks Bill - I appreciate your concern. For what's worth, I'm a vary careful rider. If it can be helped, I never ride in either the rain or dark. I generally ride scenic/fun rides purely for enjoyment. For me, it's all about the journey and not the destination.

WOO HOO! I'm off this weekend!:thumb: Will take loml out to breakfast in the morning, maybe hit a flea market this weekend and possibly piddle around in the shop a little.

Bit the bullet and went to Harbor Freight and bought the DC unit. Used the coupon so it was only $139.00 :D So I'll be working on getting that set up. The Shaker chest is all made. now to sand and finish. Supposed to rain on Sunday.

LOML are doing a getaway weekend at St. George Island, FL. We arrived Friday morning about 10:30 and will drive back home Sunday morning. It's time for a walk on the beach, visit to the State Park and a lot of "relaxing" and "naps". :)

LOML are doing a getaway weekend at St. George Island, FL. We arrived Friday morning about 10:30 and will drive back home Sunday morning. It's time for a walk on the beach, visit to the State Park and a lot of "relaxing" and "naps". :)

So...you're saying the shop cam will be a pretty boring show this weekend, huh? :p